So I'm scheduled to take the mcat may 19th, and I'm applying this cycle to D.O schools. Problem is, I'm only about half-way through studying bio and haven't studied physics yet. I get done with school in one week so the month of may will be completely free for studying. I really don't think I will be ready by may 19th, but I'm wondering what is the latest possible date I could take the mcat and still have my app in somewhat early or at least not late enough to significantly decrease my chances of acceptance? I'm thinking maybe sometime in beggining or mid july. If I do delay, my plan is to do the Sn2ed schedule, since my studying up until now has been with kaplan/PR books and not very structured.