Should I do a practice test the day before?

Started by AshPreMed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AshPreMed

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I had to cover some topics 2 days before my MCAT is scheduled. 2 days before my mcat is scheduled I had already planned to write a practice test, but now it's delayed.

Is it a bad idea to write my final AAMC practice test a day before the actual exam?

Thanks
 
Same stance as the above. At most, review some of your science notes. Personally, I'm going to be doing a verbal drill (1hr 7 passages) the day before and of my mcat, but that's because I've found that it works for me, but that'd probably be too stressful for most people so I don't recommend it.
 
i had my real exam today and i took one of the aamc practice tests yesterday. i am very happy that i did because 2 discrete questions on todays exam were covered in the aamc prac one i did yesterday. if i hadnt done the test, i wouldnt have known the answer and woulda been down 2 points.