Should I do full length tests or individual tests first?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InProgess

Reaction score
I heard that the questions from the full length tests are take from the individual tests. Is this true? I did a few individual tests for a few sections but did not do too well(hopefully it just because I am doing them at 1am). I tend to remember the question with the corresponding answers even though I might understand the concept, which is why I am afraid that taking the individual tests might affect the accuracy of my full length tests. Should I be focusing on studying my notes until I am ready to do full length tests or just complete the individual tests?

Couple more questions:
For bio, do you think cliffs, feralis, and bootcamp taxonomy cheat sheet is enough to score high? I've already gone thru cliffs and feralis by handwriting notes and would rather not read over 500 pages of bootcamp notes unless it is necessary.

Members don't see this ad.

I heard that the questions from the full length tests are take from the individual tests. Is this true?
Yes they are. Individual test #1 for Bio is the same section of Full length #1. I also tend to remember my answers, and that's why I only did each number once, whether it was individual or full length. I was planning to do at least one full length, but I don't think I ever did- I think if you do them all as full lengths you'll be fine, but if you do them as individual, be sure to leave 1-2 alone so that you can use them to get your timing down, and to also practice against getting tired (it's a looooooong test).

* Also just to note, tests 6-10 came from DAT Genius (BC bought them a while ago) and they tend to be harder than tests 1-5, so your scores may drop slightly- don't worry, just keep persevering.

For your other questions, I think so but you honestly just need to know everything, and to know your weaknesses even better. I believe Feralis used cliffs to make his notes, and that the Bootcamp Bio notes consist of Feralis' notes for the first half. You could use it as a summary, and just take notes on things you haven't heard before (adding them into the notes you already have).

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Yes they are. Individual test #1 for Bio is the same section of Full length #1. I also tend to remember my answers, and that's why I only did each number once, whether it was individual or full length. I was planning to do at least one full length, but I don't think I ever did- I think if you do them all as full lengths you'll be fine, but if you do them as individual, be sure to leave 1-2 alone so that you can use them to get your timing down, and to also practice against getting tired (it's a looooooong test).

* Also just to note, tests 6-10 came from DAT Genius (BC bought them a while ago) and they tend to be harder than tests 1-5, so your scores may drop slightly- don't worry, just keep persevering.

For your other questions, I think so but you honestly just need to know everything, and to know your weaknesses even better. I believe Feralis used cliffs to make his notes, and that the Bootcamp Bio notes consist of Feralis' notes for the first half. You could use it as a summary, and just take notes on things you haven't heard before (adding them into the notes you already have).

Good luck!

Great! I'll probably just leave 2 full lengths until im closer to my test date. Thanks for feedback!

Reactions: 1 user