Just curious what you fellow SDN'ers would do. I have already been accepted to KCUMB, which was one of my top choices, and paid the $2000 deposit. I found out today that I have an interview at CCOM. While doing research CCOM was a school that I was interested in, but definately not one of my top choices. However it would be nice to see the school and be able to make a more informed decision. I won't loose out on any money since I live 10 min away. The only bad thing is that I would be taking up an interview spot, when I am not sure if I would even go there. What should I do.