Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I am applying (well app is sent out) as a sophmore to Mount Sinai's HuMed program. I am wondering if I should include some information.
If I made a C in Gen Chem I, andI have currently been getting A's on my last two Gen Chem II exams, should I somehow notify the school I am applying to of this upward trend? On my transcript they will see that I got a C in Calculus I, and an A in Calculus II... (an upward trend.).. but they have no way of knowing that I am doing much better this semester of chemistry.
One reason to "explain" my rough start freshman year is that I was homeschooled from grade 5 - 12 in highschool. I was not used to the big university that I attend now...at all! Should I send Mount Sinai a letter of all this information? Any advice would be appriciated!
If I made a C in Gen Chem I, andI have currently been getting A's on my last two Gen Chem II exams, should I somehow notify the school I am applying to of this upward trend? On my transcript they will see that I got a C in Calculus I, and an A in Calculus II... (an upward trend.).. but they have no way of knowing that I am doing much better this semester of chemistry.
One reason to "explain" my rough start freshman year is that I was homeschooled from grade 5 - 12 in highschool. I was not used to the big university that I attend now...at all! Should I send Mount Sinai a letter of all this information? Any advice would be appriciated!