Should I include units in calculation questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1last

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone...I would like to know whether or not units shoul be included after the answer in calculation.
Could anybody help me get an answer for this..
Thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone...I would like to know whether or not units shoul be included after the answer in calculation.
Could anybody help me get an answer for this..
Thanks...

Always. Dimensional analysis. Use it.

They will mention in the question... how much will the dose be in mg? How many mOsm?

You will only be needed to write in the number. I took my Naplex last September and scored 110 so I'm sure... Good luck :)

So just the number no units....I just want to clarify...because the other answer said yes..

Members don't see this ad :)
1last, if you are talking abt naplex calculation, you don't need to type in the units... just the number. The computer will not allow u to type any letter or alphabet anyway, i took d the naplex a couple of weeks ago and i passed well..... I wish u d best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry for the confusion. I thought this forum was exclusively for pharmacy licensing only. But yes I am referring to NAPLEX test..

Thanks a lot Triumf for such a nice information....I appreciate it..
Yes I am referring to NAPLEX Pharmacy Licensing Exam....Thanks again.:)