• It's our birthday!

Thank you to all our members and donors for supporting us for since 1999.

Should I RE-write

liron26

Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
  1. Dental Student
    Hello, I just took my american DAT today and here are the following Scores
    PA 21
    QR 20
    RC 21
    BIO 17
    GC 20
    OC 20
    Total science 19
    Academic average 20

Overall GPA 3.3
    Science GPA 3.3

Grad GPA 4.0

Should I re-write, i am only concerned with the outcome of my BIO mark. Any thoughts?

Kahr

Moderator Emeritus
    Lifetime Donor
    10+ Year Member
    Navy
    Air Force
    Feb 1, 2008
    Okinawa, Japan
    1. Dentist
      If I were in your shoes, I would probably hazard going through this cycle without a retake. If success was not to be found, I would inquire with the schools applied to and see if my BIO score had any impact on being denied pre/post interview, and then probably retake.

sacapuntas

Verified Account
      Feb 25, 2011
      1. Dental Student
        I think Kahr is right. Think about starting to study for a retake around Christmas so you can take it somewhere about March if you don't get in somewhere (that way you still have time for a 3rd test if you for some reason need it before the next cycle). I think you have a good shot this cycle with that killer grad GPA and it would suck to study for and take the DAT 2x if you don't need to.

About the Ads
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.