Should I reach out to my App school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Samone

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've recently submitted my application to my top school and have gotten verified by PharmCas. I know I just have to be patient, but do you think it would be a good idea to reach out to the school to see if they received all of my materials? Also how does a supplemental application work? Is that something I worry about now or only if I am contacted for an interview? I also plan on applying to other schools as well but the costs were high so I only submitted my top choice for now. I will be submitting the others soon.

Members don't see this ad.

You would have already filled out your supplemental application, if anything was necessary, when you submitted your PharmCAS application. If you mean like a secondary like med schools send out, no, pharmacy school doesn't have that.

I can't think of any situation where you would be verified on PharmCAS but the school doesn't have your application materials. Personally I don't think it's necessary to call the school and ask if they got your application. When did you submit and when were you verified? If you were verified very recently (past 24-48 hours), give it some time. Wait a week or two and if you haven't heard anything by then, then you can call and check your status. DO NOT call several times to ask about your application status; once is fine.

I applied to Tech on August 1 and I just heard back on August 30. PharmCAS verified my application about August 7 but didn’t receive official PCAT scores until like August 20.
It wouldn’t hurt to send on an email asking if they have received your supplemental with your payment. However, it just takes a bit of time.

Reactions: 1 user