Should I report Subject GRE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Everglow

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi there,

I'm applying to a few schools last minute here, and I just received my Psych subject GRE mark.

Anyway, only one of these schools actually requires the subject exam, where as the others don't even mention it on their websites; ie, not even that it's atleast recommended.

I did decent on the General GRE, (1350) but I did really quite well on the subject test (800). I'm wondering if I should send the psych scores to those schools that don't even mention the psych subject exam. What are your thoughts?

Thanks.

PrisonPsych

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since you did that well it wouldn't hurt, but you get to decide if you want to give more money to ETS or not. :)

AlaskanJustin

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since you did that well it wouldn't hurt, but you get to decide if you want to give more money to ETS or not. :)

not neceesarily true, if he/she had NOT yet sent GRE scores in, then when sending GRE scores they send as both subject and general test

Now if he/she had already sent them in previously you would be correct they would have to resend them.

Edit: Also, I dont know the schools therefore I do not know the application type, but why not send/upload a photocopy of the test scores?