Should I report Subject GRE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Everglow

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm applying to a few schools last minute here, and I just received my Psych subject GRE mark.

Anyway, only one of these schools actually requires the subject exam, where as the others don't even mention it on their websites; ie, not even that it's atleast recommended.

I did decent on the General GRE, (1350) but I did really quite well on the subject test (800). I'm wondering if I should send the psych scores to those schools that don't even mention the psych subject exam. What are your thoughts?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Since you did that well it wouldn't hurt, but you get to decide if you want to give more money to ETS or not. :)

Since you did that well it wouldn't hurt, but you get to decide if you want to give more money to ETS or not. :)

not neceesarily true, if he/she had NOT yet sent GRE scores in, then when sending GRE scores they send as both subject and general test

Now if he/she had already sent them in previously you would be correct they would have to resend them.

Edit: Also, I dont know the schools therefore I do not know the application type, but why not send/upload a photocopy of the test scores?