I already sent in my FAFSA to two schools. However, I just interviewed at another school that I would go to if accepted, but I didn't include them on the FAFSA. I haven't received a decision yet, but I have a feeling it will be a waitlist or rejection. My question is, should I just resubmit my FAFSA and add that school now, or wait for a decision. Also, does anyone know the latest we can submit FAFSA by in order to be considered for loans?