Should I retake the GRE? Pre-PA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ArmyWife1153

Hurry Up & Wait
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all:
Looking for advice as to whether I should retake the GRE.
Non-traditional student, single mom.
Submitting CASPA Aug 1st.
At time of submission, will have 1200+ hands on hce hours.
I work full time in healthcare.
400 hours community volunteering at kids' schools.
20 hours PA shadowing
3.67 scgpa
3.67 cgpa

GRE:
158v
148q
5A

The part that concerns me is the quantitative.

I'm applying to UF, Duke, Yale, all NOVAs, University of South Alabama
On their websites, some just say to take the GRE. Others say that 50th percentile on every section is needed to be competitive. Obviously, I don't have that on the math GRE section.
So, should I retake or just not worry about it?

Thanks!