Should I retake the MCAT? (508; low C/P)

Started by antchu121
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

antchu121

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my scores back and I scored low on the C/P. (124/130/127/127) I was averaging a 512-513 on my practices so a 508 is disappointing but I knew the C/P section was tough. I am just concerned that the 124 is going to be much more damaging than the 508 itself. My only thoughts is it worth a retake? I feel confident I can get to my FL scores if I go again, but not sure if its even worth the risk. Unsure what schools I would even be competitive for. ORM, 3.83 GPA, solid ECs, Florida Resident.