Medical Should I retake the MCAT with 511?

Started by Goro
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro

Full Member
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I took my MCAT last month and scored 511. I want to retake the test because of my low CARS score(124). Currently, I already submitted my primary and secondaries to all the schools I'm applying to.

Do you think it's possible to take another test when I indicated no future test date in my primary app? I did that to make sure schools do not delay reviewing my app. In the meantime, I was thinking there would be some chance schools get my new score before reviewing my application. Or maybe I can just send them an update. While I will be happy to go to any school that will accept me, I wanted to give it another shot to boost my chances for higher tier schools.

Thank you for reading my post. Continue to stay safe and healthy.
Nope. You're still competitive for Plenty of fine schools. CARS gets cut the most slack
 
Status
Not open for further replies.