1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Should I retake these classes?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by MeghanMD, May 16, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. MeghanMD

MeghanMD 2+ Year Member

Apr 29, 2014
    Should I retake this classes, I took them 4 years ago left pre-med and now I'm back to it. I took me a few years but I finally figured out how to be a student. I currently have a 3.42 cGPA and expect it to As this current quarter which haven't been added in yet.

Bio 1: C
    Bio 1 Lab: A-
    Bio 2: B-
    Bio 2 lab: B
    Bio 3: C
    Bio 3 Lab: B+

I technically finish my business degree after fall quarter but I plan to finish my pre-reqs. I really want to do MD not DO.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. shiftingmirage

shiftingmirage 7+ Year Member

Sep 2, 2007
    Since you took them 4 yes ago and did pass, I think it would be a better use of your time to take upper level bio classes to demonstrate you can handle the work vs retaking gen bio.