Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've taken the PCAT at least 5 times. My previous scores have steadily increased each time. However, this time, I went from a 61 overall to an 86 overall. Here's the breakdown:
Verbal 87
Biology 90
Reading 43 😳 (Don't know what happened here)
Quantitative 82
Chemistry 91
Composite 86 😀
Writing 2 😳 (Again, not sure what happened here)
I'm not illiterate. I can read and write. I have a Masters degree in another healthcare related field.
Obviously I'm not happy with the writing and reading sections, but overall I'm absolutely thrilled with my score! In your opinion, should I retake this thing again? Or is this good enough to be competitive?
Thanks,
GR
Verbal 87
Biology 90
Reading 43 😳 (Don't know what happened here)
Quantitative 82
Chemistry 91
Composite 86 😀
Writing 2 😳 (Again, not sure what happened here)
I'm not illiterate. I can read and write. I have a Masters degree in another healthcare related field.
Obviously I'm not happy with the writing and reading sections, but overall I'm absolutely thrilled with my score! In your opinion, should I retake this thing again? Or is this good enough to be competitive?
Thanks,
GR