Should I send out transcripts before e-submission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bruinlove

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do AADSAS hold on to applicant's transcripts even before the e-submission?

I know it will take a little more time to finish my application, but want to send out transcripts so AADSAS can work on GPA verification right away.

Members don't see this ad.

good question

If you've set up an account, your matching forms will "match" with that account and they should retain your transcripts untill the app is done. Definately order your transcripts now.

Members don't see this ad :)
They can't work on verifying your GPA until you submit your app... they're verifying what is on your transcript with the coursework you input, but they won't see that until you submit. Nonetheless, they will hold on to your transcripts until they get your app, so just send them in now so you don't have to wait for your school to send them later.

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']the transcripts need to be sent from the school directly to ADDSAS???? I read that they do not accept transcripts sent by students or issued to students???? Also what about the matching form... Do I need to bring it to the school and ask to be sent with the transcripts???.

yea... once you start the AADSAS app there shoudl be an option to print out the transcript matching form. print that out and ask the school's registrar to attach the matching for along with the official transcript. and don't worry about your school i'm pretty sure your school knows wat to do b/c they've prolly dealt with this for years.

and as for the student transcript... yea... aadsas doesn't accept student copies of transcripts... you have to go to your school's registrar and ask them to send an official one... i think it's labled with your school's letterhead and it's stamped too and marked official.