Should I still need to go to interivew at California-western, NOVA and NECO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AndreaWang

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi People..here is the situation now.
I went interviews for sco, suny, ico

sco-give me the offer, allow me 3 weeks to make the decision

suny-still waiting, did interview on feb.21. I don't know how long would it take them to get back to me in mail?

ico- love the facility and RC, but unfortunately even they accept me, they still ask me to retake physics which I did poorly) before aug. I really don't want to retake (waste money and time, and wut if in the end, they still reject? ) and I probably had no other schools to go by then since i have to reject other schools :(

now...western unviersity, nova and neco have all offer me interviews...
how many interview should I go then? I am going to neco for sure. I'm not too sure about western and nova. I am think of decline one of them, which one should I decline. which school is better western or nova??????????????

Members don't see this ad.

I would decline Western and go for NECO & NOVA

I hate the cold, so I would personally go to NOVA but if you're used to the cold I second what q1we3 said.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi People..here is the situation now.
I went interviews for sco, suny, ico

sco-give me the offer, allow me 3 weeks to make the decision

suny-still waiting, did interview on feb.21. I don't know how long would it take them to get back to me in mail?

ico- love the facility and RC, but unfortunately even they accept me, they still ask me to retake physics which I did poorly) before aug. I really don't want to retake (waste money and time, and wut if in the end, they still reject? ) and I probably had no other schools to go by then since i have to reject other schools :(

now...western unviersity, nova and neco have all offer me interviews...
how many interview should I go then? I am going to neco for sure. I'm not too sure about western and nova. I am think of decline one of them, which one should I decline. which school is better western or nova??????????????

I didn't go to either Western or Nova, but did ICO give you conditional acceptance? If so, my understanding is that as long as you take the course and get an acceptable grade, you'll be able to attend.

I hate the cold, so I would personally go to NOVA but if you're used to the cold I second what q1we3 said.

I visited NOVA last year. I would def highly consider going there too because of the weather and location.