Should I Submit a 33 MCAT with my application to McGill?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mantage

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the option of submitting my MCAT to McGill if I want to since I've completed my studies at a Canadian University.
I currently attend McGill university and will be done by BSc in a year (major Physics)
I have a 3.90 cGPA and sGPA, upwards of 1000hrs of research and 15ish years of musical experience, can play 5 instruments (won a scholarship for a summer program at Berklee College of Music for the summer between highschool and Cegep here - when I was 17). There are other nuances - strong upward trend in my cGPA going from 3.74 my first semester to the 3.90 two years later where I am now. And a good history of athletics (weightlifting, hockey, joining the university Squash club)

Is my MCAT score (33 - 12 VR, 11 PS, 10 BS) worth submitting? Will it help my application or does it look mediocre for someone with my stats? I can't find the link anymore, but I remember reading something vague on McGill's website that said 33 was the average score submitted - I'm not sure if they were referencing accepted applicants, applicants invited for an interview, or all applicants.

What dyou guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

People here don't know too much about Canadian admissions. You should try Premed 101.