Should I submit my AMCAS application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ultimeaciax

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Edit: problem solved

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for my advisor to look over my application for the past two days. I could have submitted it on the 5th when AMCAS open, but she still wants to go over the final version...although she already looked at it once already when it was a draft. However, waiting for her to reply is killing me... I read it back and forth like a million times already. Will waiting a day or two more would delay the verification process?
No, you are fine waiting a few days for her. Assuming the transcripts were already sent to AMCAS, you will be in the first batch of apps sent to schools as long as you submit it before the end of next week.

No, you are fine waiting a few days for her. Assuming the transcripts were already sent to AMCAS, you will be in the first batch of apps sent to schools as long as you submit it before the end of next week.
I totally agree with you, this is the best option for her..

Members don't see this ad :)

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Look at the verification thread. They still aren't even done verifying people who submitted on 6/5 and 6/6.

you can wait
a few days doesn't matter that much, especially this early.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Look at the verification thread. They still aren't even done verifying people who submitted on 6/5 and 6/6.

I agree. You probably missed the verified 6/29 shipment by a few days.

you can wait
a few days doesn't matter that much, especially this early.

trap.jpg

hm should op listen to an idiot who hasn't even seen a secondary application or to two people who have successfully finished an application season?

hm should op listen to an idiot who hasn't even seen a secondary application or to two people who have successfully finished an application season?

LOL, I'm a reapplicant after doing a master's. First attempt, applied super late, 5 interviews, all waitlists.

LOL, I'm a reapplicant after doing a master's. First attempt, applied super late, 5 interviews, all waitlists.

remember the time when you were saying some nonsense about "mediocre medical schools" and taking seats from other people with your above average stats or something? then you were all like oh there must have been something adcoms didn't like about you. yeah, i would LOL too kiddo.

Last edited by a moderator:
remember the time when you were saying some nonsense about "mediocre medical schools" and taking seats from other people with your above average stats or something? then you were all like oh there must have been something adcoms didn't like about you. yeah, i would LOL too kiddo.

Well I had lower everything back then and applied in September so I think I interviewed mostly for waitlists. Then worked in industry for a few years, then grad school, so hopefully this time is better. You are only 21 kiddo, and even though you are my SDN arch-nemesis, I still find your avatar attractive.

Personal attacks are not allowed. Keep it civil please.

I will refrain from attacking kpcrew2oo2 until I am on his level in class of 2017.

You the man sector9.

I like how op solved his problems on June 6th and we are still here.