Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Should I submit my application or wait?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by jtran5t, Jan 31, 2018.

1. jtran5t

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hey guys I was just wanting to hear opinions on what I should do. The situation is that I've answered all of the supplemental questions on pharmcas as well as the Pharmacy schools separate questions and I am ready to submit my application. The problem is that my Fall 2017 grades have not been verified yet, so it is not calculated into my pharmcas GPA currently. I did extremely well this past semester, so I want to have the grades calculated in their as well. So my question is should I submit the application anyways hoping that the pharmacy school knows that my Fall 17 grades aren't calculated in their as well? My GPA currently in pharmcas is at a 2.95, but with the Fall 17 grades would bump it up to 3.11. So that's why I'm not sure what I should do because I don't want the pharmacy schools to judge my grades too quickly and turn me down before seeing my Fall 17 grades. Or do you think I should just turn it in anyways? I have contacted pharmcas and they said it might take another week or so. I have also contacted the director of admissions and she said that the earlier I apply the better. But I didn't tell her about my grades.... So any opinions on this would be helpful! Thank you!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lalaland33

Pre-Pharmacy
    Submit it. They will notice that your Fall 2017 update is not in yet.

jtran5t likes this.
  4. Blizzard1mage

Submit it. Remember: you're not the only one in that situation.

jtran5t likes this.