Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I'm signed up for the August 10th MCAT and am currently (attempting) to follow Sn2ed's study plan. On the most part, I've been able to keep on schedule, and I will be taking aamc 8 today.
PS-VR-BS
#3 13-10-11
#4 12-13-13
#5 12-12-12
#7 11-11-13
I guess I'm pretty content with my scores since they all seem to be within the mid 30s range, but I kept reading on the forums that 10 and 11 were the best indicators of how I'll do on the actual exam. I guess I was wondering if I should perhaps take them earlier than designated on the study schedule to get a better idea of where I stand? I guess I'm beginning to feel nervous and anxious... I mean initially the scores were a good confidence boost since prior to the FLs, I thought that I might be aiming too high for myself (35).
I guess another concern I had was that the TBR passages seemed to involve a lot of questions involving recall beyond the information given in the passage (for PS, it often seemed like having a formula memorized would determine the score), whereas the FLs I've taken so far doesn't really seem to have a heavy emphasis on memorization. I'm just worried that I'll be blindsided on the actual exam...
PS-VR-BS
#3 13-10-11
#4 12-13-13
#5 12-12-12
#7 11-11-13
I guess I'm pretty content with my scores since they all seem to be within the mid 30s range, but I kept reading on the forums that 10 and 11 were the best indicators of how I'll do on the actual exam. I guess I was wondering if I should perhaps take them earlier than designated on the study schedule to get a better idea of where I stand? I guess I'm beginning to feel nervous and anxious... I mean initially the scores were a good confidence boost since prior to the FLs, I thought that I might be aiming too high for myself (35).
I guess another concern I had was that the TBR passages seemed to involve a lot of questions involving recall beyond the information given in the passage (for PS, it often seemed like having a formula memorized would determine the score), whereas the FLs I've taken so far doesn't really seem to have a heavy emphasis on memorization. I'm just worried that I'll be blindsided on the actual exam...
