Should I take it.. Need advice in less than 24 hr.

Started by keyy200tx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

keyy200tx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already took physics 1 made A and want to take physics 2 too, but i dont need it for Pharmacy school and I dont know if i should take it or not. I will be taking it with G. Chemistry 2 too..... Do you guys think its doable.
My Calculus class does not end till the 29 of july. Made a B on G. Chemistry 1, retook it again this summer with the same professor and along with Calculus to prove to the Admins that i wasn't looking for an easy A. The grades are out and i made A. made 89% the first and made 98% the second time...
Should i go ahead and take both the Physics and Chemistry. Or just take Chemistry and forget about Physics 2 since its not important.
 
I already took physics 1 made A and want to take physics 2 too, but i dont need it for Pharmacy school and I dont know if i should take it or not. I will be taking it with G. Chemistry 2 too..... Do you guys think its doable.
My Calculus class does not end till the 29 of july. Made a B on G. Chemistry 1, retook it again this summer with the same professor and along with Calculus to prove to the Admins that i wasn't looking for an easy A. The grades are out and i made A. made 89% the first and made 98% the second time...
Should i go ahead and take both the Physics and Chemistry. Or just take Chemistry and forget about Physics 2 since its not important.

I guess it depends on the school you want to attend, I had to have physics 2 as a prerequisite. So taking it will open your options up. If you can't or won't go to a school that requires physics 2, then don't worry about it. As for taking it with gen chem 2, that is your call, Gen Chem 2 wasn't difficult for me, I actually took physics 2 and organic chem 2 together and got A's in both.

Why would you retake the class you made a B in?
 
Took it again because the teacher gave me a B for no reason. I passed all is lab quiz and he gave me 80 % for the lab grade.. So this time around he had no reason to give me a B again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already took physics 1 made A and want to take physics 2 too, but i dont need it for Pharmacy school and I dont know if i should take it or not. I will be taking it with G. Chemistry 2 too..... Do you guys think its doable.
My Calculus class does not end till the 29 of july. Made a B on G. Chemistry 1, retook it again this summer with the same professor and along with Calculus to prove to the Admins that i wasn't looking for an easy A. The grades are out and i made A. made 89% the first and made 98% the second time...
Should i go ahead and take both the Physics and Chemistry. Or just take Chemistry and forget about Physics 2 since its not important.


Take as many class as you can because the longer you stay in college, the better.

I advice that you should retake every class that you get an A or B on, for they will increase your intellectual level.
 
Why would you want to torture yourself for another semester through physics? I hated that class with a passion, even though I got As in both semesters. However, if you're confident in your abilities, take it; it definitely could help you. Don't worry about taking it with Gen. Chem II, I took it with Orgo II (A), Molecular Bio (A), and Micro (B+ 😡).

If optometry wasn't so physics-based, I would've went into that field. 😵
 
I already took physics 1 made A and want to take physics 2 too, but i dont need it for Pharmacy school and I dont know if i should take it or not. I will be taking it with G. Chemistry 2 too..... Do you guys think its doable.
My Calculus class does not end till the 29 of july. Made a B on G. Chemistry 1, retook it again this summer with the same professor and along with Calculus to prove to the Admins that i wasn't looking for an easy A. The grades are out and i made A. made 89% the first and made 98% the second time...
Should i go ahead and take both the Physics and Chemistry. Or just take Chemistry and forget about Physics 2 since its not important.
Unless you really like Physics, don't. You're exposing yourself to unnecessary risk. What if you get a C in it, or if it causes your Chem grade to go down?