Dental Should you email schools a question so they "see" your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
-what do I put for the supervisor part for clubs of the college I went to?

- can I email dental schools now, not obviously like what are my chances but like just ask questions so they see my name idk?
1. Put your club's faculty advisor - generally all clubs have one. Put their email and their number w/ an extension.
2. You can, but make sure you have something worth saying/asking, not things that can be easily found on their website or via Google. This will annoy them more than impress them, since they're really busy preparing for this cycle AND also managing the incoming CO 2024 stuff AND continuing students stuff.

Members don't see this ad.

okay thanks for the feedback, I wanted to email partly because I'm unsure if a course im taking is a valid prereq. (is medical microbiology a valid substitute for microbiology?)
Yeah you can email them this and add a syllabi to the email so they know the contents of the course too.

I think the answer will vary because some schools DO accept upper division courses (I'm assuming this is upper division) in lieu of lower division courses, but some might be strict on the lower division course (Why? Who knows :rolleyes: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.