PairODocs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2004
Tobacco Road
Status
Oh, this has been a horrible weekend in basketball!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean I won't match? Won't get my top choice? Am I just doomed or what!?!?!?

OP
P

PairODocs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2004
Tobacco Road
Status
AndyMilonakis said:
Duke threw that game away against UNC :thumbdown:
Yep. Noelle over here saw her Kansas get the beat-down by a mediocre team, too. Bad day on the Peds board.

OP
P

PairODocs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2004
Tobacco Road
Status
I hate to revel in someone else's misfortune, BUT THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!!!!! I am so sick of that over-rated team taking up valuable media time!

iatrosB

trying not to kill anyone
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2004
hiding from a code
Status
Resident [Any Field]
PairODocs said:
Oh, this has been a horrible weekend in basketball!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean I won't match? Won't get my top choice? Am I just doomed or what!?!?!?
I thought this weekend was GREAT, go Tigers!!! To bad the match is far away for me :( You never know what is going to happen when MU and KU meet up, happy day. KU is clearly a superior team but yet the Tigers triumphed!

Seriously though, good luck with the match

Noelle

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 28, 2003
Midwest
Visit site
Status
I don't know what the he** happened with KU yesterday. Maybe it was that Langford was injured early in the game and the rest of the time we were just off. I also don't know what got up Mizzou's butt??? I haven't seen them shoot that well in 3-4 years!! UGH - It won't happen again this year - if we were to meet again, I would bet on it.

It WAS a crazy day in BBALL but at least most 6 hours of my day was taken up by basketball and not thinking about St. Patty's Day.

Good luck everyone.

iatrosB said:
I thought this weekend was GREAT, go Tigers!!! To bad the match is far away for me :( You never know what is going to happen when MU and KU meet up, happy day. KU is clearly a superior team but yet the Tigers triumphed!

iatrosB

trying not to kill anyone
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2004
hiding from a code
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Noelle said:
I also don't know what got up Mizzou's butt??? I haven't seen them shoot that well in 3-4 years!! UGH - It won't happen again this year - if we were to meet again, I would bet on it.

Good luck everyone.
As an MU fanatic, it is hard for me to say that I agree with you. When was the last time MU went 8 for 10 from the 3 point line in the first half?! It certainly won't happen again.

OP
P

PairODocs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2004
Tobacco Road
Status
iatrosB said:
Thank you!

I'm trying to couples match with Noelle. ;) Although we didn't actually register as a couple, and we are not a couple, and we didn't even meet until interviews....... ok, so we're trying to go to the same place so we can hang out and watch UNC crumble under Roy. Please March 17, be good :luck:

ps As always, Tarholes are OVER-Rated!!!!!!!!!!

arydolphin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2004
Charleston, SC
Status
I had to watch my beloved Blue Devils give away the game at the end from a bar at LaGuardia airport...was really surprised at how many UNC fans were there. Oh well, now it's 15 out of 18 for Duke against UNC instead of 15 for 17. Match Day is going to be a blast, we all find out where we're going AND it's the first day of the NCAA Tourney.

One last thing: don't even get me started on how much of a punk Chris Paul is, what he did last night was appalling.

Noelle

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 28, 2003
Midwest
Visit site
Status
I'll bet your significant other will be glad to know we arent a couple :D ! Do you have a big screen for the games we'll be watching next BBALL season? I will have to shell out the dough for the extra ESPN so I can watch my Hawks even though I'll be in ACC territory. I'll keep on praying/hoping/wishing for our #1. Maybe it's time to go light candles at the church :oops: . Goodnight and as usual good luck for the Match.

PairODocs said:
Thank you!

I'm trying to couples match with Noelle. ;) Although we didn't actually register as a couple, and we are not a couple, and we didn't even meet until interviews....... ok, so we're trying to go to the same place so we can hang out and watch UNC crumble under Roy. Please March 17, be good :luck:

ps As always, Tarholes are OVER-Rated!!!!!!!!!!