Signs you are overworked in retail?

Started by Hansel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hansel

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*You mark X on Centrum bottle after opening, at home.

*You call mom at home and end the chat with " thank you, bubye".

Anything else?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*You mark X on Centrum bottle after opening, at home.

Sounds like something I would have done already if I had a marker next to my bottle :laugh:

Does 'wanting to talk about what you did at work, or something pharmacy related when you meet up with old friends' count?

Sometimes I can't think of stuff to talk about initially, because I still have work on my mind and I can't think of stuff other than drugs I've seen all day.
 
"*** Pharmacy, how can I help you?" Mind you, this is talking on the phone to family etc
This one always makes me pause when I'm working a new job, or now at my IPPE. Thank God I don't have a landline at home, or I would probably do this.
 
"*** Pharmacy, how can I help you?" Mind you, this is talking on the phone to family etc

Before I went back to school, I worked in an office during the day, and at Pizza Hut several evenings a week. And yes, I once answered the office phone, "Thank you for calling (name of street) Pizza Hut....."

:laugh:
 
During the summer when I was working a fulltime shift. I heard the drive thru ring in my head and had to realize that I was actually in my bed and not at work...