Siked...but then again a lil bit worried

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ComplexPuzzle

shakin dat a**
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So yesterday I got an interview invite from Harvard. Which is obviously a good thing. The only thing is that well I really wasn't expecting it. I applied just for the hell of it and well now I don't know what to do. I never really thought of myself as Harvard material. Now I beginning to stress about the interview. I have no idea what to say and not sound like an idiot. This may seem petty and stupid but I think I am scared.

Members don't see this ad.

Relax and don't psyche yourself out.:) If anything, just be yourself and don't be intimidated by the whole HAHVUD image.

Congrats on your invite and enjoy the interview. (I've heard that the campus is majestic!)

Congratulations! :clap:
Don't get intimidated by the Haahvard name...Just go in there, be yourself, and give 'em hell! Think of them as just another school, know your stuff, and go for it. Not much else you can do, huh? :)
Plus, they obviously thought you were worthy of meeting. Who are you to question their decision? ;)
So just go for it, enjoy it. Even if nothing comes from it, hey, you got an interview at Harvard! Good luck and congrats again!

Members don't see this ad :)
i think being scared is natural, just remember that they liked something about ur application and thats why they want to interview you. you should be very proud and not apprehensive.

like u said u were not even expecting it but now u are probably having that expectation of getting in , so go practice for ur interviews, read interview feedback, brush up ur olive green suit, use slight cologne, stay with a student and go show them why u are harvard material!

good luck

Originally posted by immediatespring
..brush up ur olive green suit..

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even joke like that!!! :eek:

;)

...brush up ur olive green suit..

You forgot the yellow teeth stereotype. Foreshame!

complex...

congratulations on your interview! I think the best thing to do is to just relax and keep focused on your ultimate goal, irrespective of the Harvard (snotty voice) image. I'm sure you'll be fine and definitely check out interview feedback. Good luck!!

:clap: :clap:

congrats on the invite :clap: :clap: like everyone else has been saying, harvard is just another med shool. do your homework and you'll be fine. a friend of mine goes there and he loves it. oddly enough, whenever i call or e-mail him, he's drunk...