General Silence after acceptance? 2025-2026

Started by Question
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question

Member Question
Volunteer Staff
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received my first Acceptance back in November. I paid my seat deposit, and started working on onboarding materials. Since then I haven’t heard a single word from the school. I saw online things about admitted student weekends from their website and I decided to email them to make sure I was on the email list but I wasn’t responded to and I haven’t been able to get any answers when I call admissions. Is this normal ? I recently tried to log back in to complete more onboarding materials and my password wasn’t recognized and I can’t make a new one. What should I do?

— Experts please respond to this post —
 
Admissions - Call and tell them you didn't get the promised information about Second Look Weekend. Perhaps they only invite those with offers who haven't yet accepted the offer??

You could also try the Medical school office

You mentioned having called. Did they not even answer the phone??
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Agree there's nothing we can recommend other than you getting in direct contact with the school.

Probably just an error on their end, but one that needs to get resolved one way or another
 
Status
Not open for further replies.