-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Silence
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
do you not like it is the meme thread 

Just thought it was a little confusing. Some of us have little tiny brains.do you not like it is the meme thread![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I aim to please (even those that don't trust me). 😛
i feel like this thread was a long time coming, nice work SOV.
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! screaming and no one can hear!!!!!
I don't know if you've read the Hunger Games or not but I feel like an Avox.
I don't know if you've read the Hunger Games or not but I feel like an Avox.
so very true! no tongues, cannot speak 🙁 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
welcome to the club
This is wildly entertaining
Perhaps for you....
You too, bbeventer? Man that's a lot of us.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Silence is frustrating, here is a video for all of you....
[YOUTUBE]0uuFVPR2Y-U[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]0uuFVPR2Y-U[/YOUTUBE]
🙄
Not sure how I feel about this....
Not sure how I feel about this....
Boo. Ok, I'll stop.🙄
Not sure how I feel about this....
It has been an ongoing joke for about 3 games now. I have just "institutionalized" what was unofficially occurring anyway!🙄
Not sure how I feel about this....
Is it really any worse than having 10 threads with responses from the same person?
Of course, you can always shut this thread temporarily during the game if you disapprove (using your SDN powers!
)🙄
Not sure how I feel about this....
But there is no game strategies 🙂 We just need a place to vent ourselves with memes
Boo. Ok, I'll stop.
NO!!!! 🙁
My two absolute favs. Sorry for the potty mouth but it's funny.
ETA: they didn't work🙁
😍 😍 😍



DAMN.
http://vampyrefangs.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/dead-silence.jpg
I can never make my linked images work. 🙁 Please look at it?
http://vampyrefangs.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/dead-silence.jpg
I can never make my linked images work. 🙁 Please look at it?
🙄
Not sure how I feel about this....
Hahahaha I remember keeping watch on the meme wars
And I made sure they knew that I WAS ALWAYS WATCHING 😏
Poor abber...
Alllll alone. With the dead beats
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hahahaha I remember keeping watch on the meme wars
And I made sure they knew that I WAS ALWAYS WATCHING 😏
And we were always good!
I KNOW....and I got got. :cry: These wounds hurt like the dickens, yo.
...does it hurt to die? 😉
...does it hurt to die? 😉
I KNOW....and I got got. :cry: These wounds hurt like the dickens, yo.
...does it hurt to die? 😉
It sucks not to be part of the game 😡
Quite painless to die though!
I KNOW....and I got got. :cry: These wounds hurt like the dickens, yo.
...does it hurt to die? 😉
Does this look painless?!
Does this look painless?!
![]()
noooooooooo! 🙁
SOMEONE is lying to me.
Who's the wolf? 😉
As in, between the two of you, who is the wolf.
Not looking to have Dyachei think I'm hunting for WW info in another thread.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
