Silence

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this look painless?!

bleeding-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I was choked. So no blood lost :)

What's that, the never ending bleedin gobstopper?

Members don't see this ad.

noooooooooo! :(

SOMEONE is lying to me.

Who's the wolf? ;)

As in, between the two of you, who is the wolf.

Not looking to have Dyachei think I'm hunting for WW info in another thread.

I'll never tellllll

SOMEONE is lying to me.

Who's the wolf? ;)

Oooooo I know!!!

Ivorypolarbear!

Lynch her again. See if she bleeds.

Members don't see this ad :)
Because I want to participate so badly....can we please talk about Foxhunter's drunk posts here, too?

I was ROFLing my arse off over most of those. Highly confused, but laughing.

Oooooo I know!!!

Ivorypolarbear!

Lynch her again. See if she bleeds.
I will bleed sarcasm and sadistic glee. :smuggrin: Being a wolf is fun.

I'd like to be a villager, though, that actually makes it more than a few days into the game. :xf: Here's hoping for the next one!

SOMEONE is lying to me.

Who's the wolf? ;)

It's TimeWarner, of course. She is always the wolf. :smuggrin:

I was choked. So no blood lost :)

What's that, the never ending bleedin gobstopper?

No it is an onion. HELLO MCFLY!!!!!! :laugh:

It's TimeWarner, of course. She is always the wolf. :smuggrin:

No it is an onion. HELLO MCFLY!!!!!! :laugh:

It looks like it keeps bleeding.

But all this time I thought they were rabbits. They are onions?!?! Yeesh. Onion do not have blood!!!

Oh and I saw a delorean cruisin around rb. Youre in this Ireland place my butt.

And I am NEVER a wolf. You are usually a wolf!

It looks like it keeps bleeding.

But all this time I thought they were rabbits. They are onions?!?! Yeesh. Onion do not have blood!!!

Oh and I saw a delorean cruisin around rb. Youre in this Ireland place my butt.

Well that is an onion....
silence-onion-head-emoticon.gif

This is a rabbit...
ballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

and I can be so many places at once... :smuggrin:

And I am NEVER a wolf. You are usually a wolf!

Hmmmm....that may be true - have you ever been a wolf????
red-fox-emoticon-15.gif

Where do you guys find all these awesome smileys? I can never find the one I'm looking for for a particular emotion. :(

Well that is an onion....
silence-onion-head-emoticon.gif

This is a rabbit...
ballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

and I can be so many places at once... :smuggrin:

Hmmmm....that may be true - have you ever been a wolf????
red-fox-emoticon-15.gif

Nope :D

And that looks like a fox. Which I have been :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
Where do you guys find all these awesome smileys? I can never find the one I'm looking for for a particular emotion. :(

google the ****e out of what you are looking for and you will find.... I am an emoticonaholic

She hasn't. While you, I believe, have been a wolf three times.

Are you stalking me?! :eek:

google the ****e out of what you are looking for and you will find.... I am an emoticonaholic

Are you stalking me?! :eek:

That would be me. Wasn't there a time that I really was??? Can't recall lol.

Haha she is. I didn't even know it was three times

That would be me. Wasn't there a time that I really was??? Can't recall lol.

Haha she is. I didn't even know it was three times
I'm stalking all of you. :ninja:

No, I just can get a little obsessive about organizing things, and I made an Excel sheet that lists the pre-vet WW games, names, and villager or wolf status. Based on overviews of original roles, and I don't track conversions so I might have missed some wolfytimes, but TW hasn't been a wolf that I know of.

Hedgiehog, for instance, has only ever been a villager when participating in games, never had a role or been a wolf. :(

I'm stalking all of you. :ninja:

No, I just can get a little obsessive about organizing things, and I made an Excel sheet that lists the pre-vet WW games, names, and villager or wolf status. Based on overviews of original roles, and I don't track conversions so I might have missed some wolfytimes, but TW hasn't been a wolf that I know of.

That would mean I have never been a wolf since I have only been a wolf through conversion. Your spreadsheets are very inaccurate.

That would mean I have never been a wolf since I have only been a wolf through conversion. Your spreadsheets are very inaccurate.
If I wanted to know how many times someone has played a wolf, then yes, they are inaccurate. I'm basically interested in the distribution of roles at the start of the game, though. Guess I should have said, "TW hasn't been a wolf to start that I know of."

If I wanted to know how many times someone has played a wolf, then yes, they are inaccurate. I'm basically interested in the distribution of roles at the start of the game, though. Guess I should have said, "TW hasn't been a wolf to start that I know of."

Good idea. Have you figured anything out about distribution of roles?

Good idea. Have you figured anything out about distribution of roles?
With all the info laid out on one sheet, the wolves tend to form tiny clusters. Not always, of course, but for any given instance of being a wolf, odds are that either the player is a wolf again 1-2 games before or after, or a different player within 2-3 rows will be a wolf in that game or one before or after. It's interesting, but villagers with abilities seem to be much more randomly distributed. I need to separate each game onto its own sheet, so I can take a better look without rows of non-participating people getting in the way.

Hey, based on the that meme, there are TONS of words that SOV could have searched. Granted "still" was not one that came to my mind :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.