Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like this is a really stupid question but having looked at several Couples Match Rank List examples I'm a little confused.
Speaking on an individual basis - is there any reason or point in ranking programs more than once? e.g. if I have interviewed at programs A,B,C,D should my Rank List consist ONLY of:
ABCD
Or should it be more like:
ABCD,ABCD,ABCD....
***OR***
AAA,BCD, ABCD
I'm asking because my husband and I do not intend to do the whole every-possible-combination thing for Couples Match ranking - we are only interested in matching in the same geographic location. So instead of our list being:
A-A
B-B
C-C
D-D
A-B
A-C
A-D
B-A
B-C
B-D
etc
It is just going to be:
A-A
B-B
C-C
D-D
So with that in mind, should we repeat our list multiple times?
Speaking on an individual basis - is there any reason or point in ranking programs more than once? e.g. if I have interviewed at programs A,B,C,D should my Rank List consist ONLY of:
ABCD
Or should it be more like:
ABCD,ABCD,ABCD....
***OR***
AAA,BCD, ABCD
I'm asking because my husband and I do not intend to do the whole every-possible-combination thing for Couples Match ranking - we are only interested in matching in the same geographic location. So instead of our list being:
A-A
B-B
C-C
D-D
A-B
A-C
A-D
B-A
B-C
B-D
etc
It is just going to be:
A-A
B-B
C-C
D-D
So with that in mind, should we repeat our list multiple times?