You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Simmons University 2020-2021 DPT
Started by Dptjen
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I agree, I really like that it’s a smaller class size. Do you mind sharing where you’ll be moving from? I’ll be moving from the west coast and have never been to Boston before, so the move has me a bit nervous.I was offered admission to Simmons as well and will likely be attending. I like the smaller class size and location. I'm looking forward to learning a little more about the program at the open house.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I live in the Boston area, so it's close to home for me. Boston is great...really fun city. There's plenty to do, but it's not overwhelmingly crowded like NYC or Chicago. Only downside is the weather can be pretty rough in the winter.I agree, I really like that it’s a smaller class size. Do you mind sharing where you’ll be moving from? I’ll be moving from the west coast and have never been to Boston before, so the move has me a bit nervous.
Thank you for sharing, I appreciate it! I was born and raised in Hawaii so It will definitely be a learning curve. If we both decide to commit, I would love to connect with you if you were interested. 🙂I live in the Boston area, so it's close to home for me. Boston is great...really fun city. There's plenty to do, but it's not overwhelmingly crowded like NYC or Chicago. Only downside is the weather can be pretty rough in the winter.
Sure thing...feel free to message me with any questionsThank you for sharing, I appreciate it! I was born and raised in Hawaii so It will definitely be a learning curve. If we both decide to commit, I would love to connect with you if you were interested. 🙂
Karinalea
New Member
I will be attending Simmons also and will be moving from the west coast! 🙂 excited but nervous!I live in the Boston area, so it's close to home for me. Boston is great...really fun city. There's plenty to do, but it's not overwhelmingly crowded like NYC or Chicago. Only downside is the weather can be pretty rough in the winter.
Karinalea
New Member
Only one I know of is the Simmons Graduate Housing Page !Has anyone heard about any Facebook groups to join??