Simple poll for people with an A, but waiting a bit

Started by openstage
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How long would you wait to give up on your WLs & start planning to matriculate to an A school ?


  • Total voters
    138
  • Poll closed .

openstage

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's say you have at least 1 acceptance and 1 or more WLs.

How long would you wait to give up on those WLs and start the real planning to matriculate?


By this I do not mean the PTE tool. I mean finding a roommate, looking for rentals/signing a lease, purchasing necessary items required by the school, moving to a new city, CTE, putting down money - all that jazz.

As with my last poll I know people will say several variables can influence the date all at once, but "several" can make for a messy poll. I'm looking for your #1 deadline overall. Feel free to explain your rationale in the comments. Thanks!
 
I think this may be another thing affected by COVID this year; since there's a good chance fall classes will be online, I'm willing to wait longer for my wait list schools because I might not even need to find an on-campus apartment til spring semester.