Sinai acceptances?? anyone??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vinsanity

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has been accepted to Sinai recently. Seems like everyone is being waitlisted or rejected in the recent batch of letters.

Members don't see this ad.

Sinai MSTP back in Mid-January. However, I don't know if that information helps anything.

Time for a bump :)

Members don't see this ad :)
No Sinai mail for me today. Any one heard anything else??

Nope, but then I only interviewed 2 weeks ago. Plus no mail delivery here yesterday and today due to 3 feet of snow on Saturday night!

i was wondering if anyone who interviewed at New York Medical College in Jan has heard back. I interviewed Jan 3 and have not heard a thing. I'm getting nervous. Also, I REALLY WANT to interview at Sinai. Does anyone have any advice on how to show them i really want to go there without being pushy?

I decided to call today to ask about my status and once again I was answered with the usual "no decision has been made yet." I'm kind of getting worried, today is my sixth week post interview. Well, I guess I won't have to check my mail tomorrow.

To others who are desperately waiting for Sinai you should give them a call asking about your status. They are pretty nice about it.

I can't believe that there hasn't been an acceptance from Sinai in the recent batch of letters. I guess they only sent out waitlists and rejections in this batch.

Okay! Since no acceptances in this batch, GAWD I hope I don't get any Sinai mail tomorrow! :wink:

Any news today???

Interviewed early January, and no correspondence since.

time to move up!!

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who are on the "waitlist," is it called the "waitlist" or did they use the words "alternate list"?

And what's the difference between the two?

I asked the same question in another thread and was told that they are both the same.

Btw, alternate listed for me!

Jase133, does the letter explain what happens to the people who are alternate listed??

We are just in a "highly favourable" position of getting accepted.

This is what I think. Those of you who haven't heard yet, they're probably just trying to decide when to offer you guys acceptances. By the end of March, they have to have filled their class (isn't this some sort of AMCAS policy?).

Does anyone know when they'll start pulling people off the waitlist/alternate list?

I wish you good luck Jase133, there is still hope.

Does anyone have an idea if Sinai's class is filled already?? They are waitlisting a lot of people recently.

I was just reviewing some of the older posts. It seems that a lot of people haven't heard yet, but some selected individuals have already been accepted. I wouldn't worry too much, Vinsanity. You'll probably get a nice acceptance pack in the mail soon. :)

Also, as far as I know, the waitlist has been established (as predicted in Jan) in Feb/early Mar.

Can we get a few more people who have received correspondences from Mt Sinai to post - so that we can get a more representative view of what's happening? Thanks!

KDMD got in back in January .