Sinai

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bufer1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone get notification from mt sinai yet? if so, in what form (email, snail, phone) did it come? i interviewed back on oct 10th and have not received any word yet. i emailed admissions and according to them, they sent a letter of notification early december which i never received. anyone know if acceptances are through snailmail? ive heard some people get accepted from sinai throuhg email.... so this may be a thin envelope...

Members don't see this ad.

you should call them

i interviewed nov 17th, wlisted around dec 20th by mail

Unfortunately, I have to report that my acceptance notice was indeed emailed to me. Hopefully they also send acceptances by regular mail...best of luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
did you guys hear about interviews by mail or email?

The interview invite also came over email. Everything was sent to my alternate email address though, so be sure to check whatever you listed on AMCAS as you alternate contact info.

what do you mean "alternate contact info"?

The interview invite also came over email. Everything was sent to my alternate email address though, so be sure to check whatever you listed on AMCAS as you alternate contact info.

they did that to me too. luckily, i check both of my mailboxes everyday. i think it's the permanent contact info, not the alternate, that they use instead of the preferred.

For Sinai, interviews and acceptances come by email.