SJU NAPLEX packet and Dr Cutie MPJE Packet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ixclee

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Selling St Johns University Naplex packet $60
Dr Cuties NY MPJE Set $60
Both 2017 versions

Members don't see this ad.

be careful if u buy it from her, because she didn't sell me the 2017 material (dr. cutie's packets).

Batki I did sell you the 2017 material. I purchased it directly from dr. cutie. If it says otherwise on the packets that means that dr cutie did not update all the material to 2017 because he felt that it was sufficient enough from previous material to stay the same. The packet came as a set and if you take a look at the material it should show you that it has been revised and updated to 2017.
I would have appreciated it if you brought this issue up to me personally instead of posting it on this post.
I am a recent graduate of 2017 so it doesn't making sense that I would buy material from 2007 as you are claiming.
I can also provide proof of payment that I bought my review directly from Dr. Cutie on 1/24/17 so there is no way to refute that.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I promise no where on these packets does it state, "2017." She sounds very convincing when she talks, and will try to assure you that she is not lying. Sorry I am disappointed by this, because guidelines change so often as we all, and it makes no sense to study old material. She tried to convince me to delete the thread, so other material can be purchased and that she is an honest seller. I am not lying so I am not afraid to stick to my word. Again, no mention of a disclaimer on these packets, "revised and updated to 2017." If anyone wants me to share pictures of the packets, you can check it for yourself.
Batki I did sell you the 2017 material. I purchased it directly from dr. cutie. If it says otherwise on the packets that means that dr cutie did not update all the material to 2017 because he felt that it was sufficient enough from previous material to stay the same. The packet came as a set and if you take a look at the material it should show you that it has been revised and updated to 2017.
I would have appreciated it if you brought this issue up to me personally instead of posting it on this post.
I am a recent graduate of 2017 so it doesn't making sense that I would buy material from 2007 as you are claiming.
I can also provide proof of payment that I bought my review directly from Dr. Cutie on 1/24/17 so there is no way to refute that.

It feels a bit awkward that you have searched me on a social media site as this site's one of only three rules includes protecting user anonymity, but I have nothing to hide I suppose. This is true. I am a 2017 graduate who has bought 2017 materials for her 2017 tests and passed said tests during the year of 2017 (just to make sure we're on the same page) and is selling her used material.
If someone can please ensure Batki that Dr. Cutie's packets just look like these packets or even provide descriptions or pictures of their versions of Dr. Cutie's Naplex review 2017 to ensure her even though I have offered proof of purchase multiple times, it seems she is still doubtful so if anyone else can contribute to this I would appreciate it.
I have offered you a full refund and even offered to pay for your shipping label cost to have you return it to me and you have said you would have ordered it yourself directly from Dr. Cutie which I had no problem with but in the end because of various reasons, you ultimately decided to keep it.
Case in point take a look at this post selling his mpje packet
Pharmacy board review federal and NY State Law lecture notes by Dr.Anthony Cutie | eBay
Looks familiar huh? No disclaimer or anything. And look the federal law is from 2015! No "revised or updated to 2017." Must be fake. *being sarcastic btw*
And before you start grasping at straws and say "but it says 2017 on one of them." Again looks like it didn't say it on the packets for naplex review but I can again show proof of purchase in late January 2017.
I thought the 2017 might have been on some of the books because I bought it directly from Dr. Cutie so I did not think to look.
I could have sworn it was on the Top 200 drugs on the bottom header of the pages. I apologize if it isn't but I truthfully did purchase this in 2017.
Tried to find a post for the naplex review but looks like most people bought rxprep this time around I believe. If anyone finds it, please feel free to post it right on here.
And to tell you the truth even if I wanted to buy an older used version of Dr. Cutie's naplex review no one even has it anymore because rxprep has been the big winner I believe for the last few years. So alas, I unfortunately did buy it for the full price directly from Dr. Cutie. Again I have proof of purchase.
P.S. Material was pretty good. Used it as a sole source of reference and was able to pass naplex on the first time. And in case anyone is wondering I also took as many practice naplex questions as I could as well. I'm sure other naplex reviews are just as good, but I have purchased from Dr. Cutie before and was satisfied with his MPJE and Compounding review (which was formatted and looked exactly like the naplex review).
I will post no more future rebuttals against you as you will believe however you believe as you have demonstrated on countless accounts of our conversations.
Thank you and good day.

Oh on another note, for those looking to purchase materials my MPJE notes by Dr. Cutie is no longer available as I have sold it yesterday and the customer had no complaints.
All my notes are sold. Sorry and thank you for your interest.

Last edited:
Does anyone see, 2017? Nope, and wait while I show a packet that was whited-out on one. All guidelines are old, and yes it's from few years ago. Why would old packets not be around, at first she said she bought it used, then started claiming that she bought it new. Like I said no "2017" or what version of these packets it is. I'm not lying, and here is the proof.

Attachments

• IMG_7787.JPG
    IMG_7787.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 73
I don't know who she is trying to fool as you can see with the Ebay link, the packets have 2017 written on them. Mine doesn't because they are all copies, and she simply wanted to make "cash" possibly by making multiple "copies." She lied. That's all.

Please note that all sales that occur on SDN are under the guise that users understand "caveat emptor". SDN is not responsible for users who are unhappy with the outcome of such sales or whom feel they may have been mislead by the seller. There are very clear warnings all over the forum which detail this.

However, it is also inappropriate to attempt to dox each other or call other users out. This is a violation of our terms of service.

Given that this issue is finished here, I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.