Sketchy micro for dental school/ NBDE part 1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Holymolar14

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I begin my D1 year in August and was wondering whether anyone has experience using SketchyMicro videos for dental school microbiology and NBDE part 1? I know the videos are created to help with UMSLE, but I was hoping they would still be useful for dental students. Thank you!
 
I begin my D1 year in August and was wondering whether anyone has experience using SketchyMicro videos for dental school microbiology and NBDE part 1? I know the videos are created to help with UMSLE, but I was hoping they would still be useful for dental students. Thank you!
I've always felt Sketchy Micro is way too time consuming, but others rave about the program.