BOTH Sketchy Path videos that are worth watching?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NicholasGvetadze

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Fellow aspiring doctors,

I am around 4-5 months away from taking my COMLEX and STEP 1. I just realized that Conaanaa SALT has a deck for Sketchy Path. While some sketchy path videos were helpful, others not-so-much.

Could you guys please post which videos you found more helpful? Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Pathoma, sketchy micro and pharm is all you need. I though sketchy path was a waste of time and didn’t watch it, the only videos some of my friends liked were the renal videos.

Reactions: 1 user
Fellow aspiring doctors,

I am around 4-5 months away from taking my COMLEX and STEP 1. I just realized that Conaanaa SALT has a deck for Sketchy Path. While some sketchy path videos were helpful, others not-so-much.

Could you guys please post which videos you found more helpful? Thank you in advance!

1.) Micro was the best.
2.) Pharm was so-so. I liked the anti-rhythmics/ANS drugs. The rest were meh...
3.) I didn't use Path but keeping the glomerulonephropathies and vasculitides straight was always and still is a challenge. If there's videos for those, watch those. Acute Heart Failure, ESRD, etc. I would focus on learning the basics.