USMLE/COMLEX Sketchy Path videos that are worth watching?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NicholasGvetadze

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fellow aspiring doctors,

I am around 4-5 months away from taking my COMLEX and STEP 1. I just realized that Conaanaa SALT has a deck for Sketchy Path. While some sketchy path videos were helpful, others not-so-much.

Could you guys please post which videos you found more helpful? Thank you in advance!
 
Fellow aspiring doctors,

I am around 4-5 months away from taking my COMLEX and STEP 1. I just realized that Conaanaa SALT has a deck for Sketchy Path. While some sketchy path videos were helpful, others not-so-much.

Could you guys please post which videos you found more helpful? Thank you in advance!

1.) Micro was the best.
2.) Pharm was so-so. I liked the anti-rhythmics/ANS drugs. The rest were meh...
3.) I didn't use Path but keeping the glomerulonephropathies and vasculitides straight was always and still is a challenge. If there's videos for those, watch those. Acute Heart Failure, ESRD, etc. I would focus on learning the basics.