Where is PBC and PSC in sketchy path?

Started by Jumpman26
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jumpman26

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is sketchy path missing these? I looked over the entire GI and hepatobilliary section and its not there. Is it in another section, or did I miss it? Seems like too important of a topic to not be covered
 
There used to be a video for these, it was actually very helpful and I've been looking for it too. It used to be under the Hepatobiliary folder. It was a Native American theme though, so I am assuming they took it down in line with their initiative to promote diversity and inclusion. I'm guessing they're remaking it?