Skin in the game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Galazkiewicz

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Wouldn't it be great if corporate execs could be named as defendants in wrongful death suits. If they could suffer the consequences of their dictates. How different would the work environment be if the filling of prescriptions correctly actually were a priority? How many CVS or Wags execs actually taste their own cooking? Have their family members' rxs filled at Wags or CVS? Ahh, to dream.

Maybe that's the problem with so much of society. Too many parasites with no skin in the game.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Let's say I've seen the sausage being made in civil litigation.

Just making sure you weren't one of those *****ic pharmacists that go around asking/telling people to call them "Dr. Galazkiewicz".

Ya know, like your username or posting in this section implies. Carry on.

Really disappointed in you OP...

With that username, how do you not answer that question with: "YES I AM!!"

???

I wanted to see how long before somebody caught on. Goes to show how young the audience here is. I mean, it wasn't that long ago was it?

Reactions: 1 users
I wanted to see how long before somebody caught on. Goes to show how young the audience here is. I mean, it wasn't that long ago was it?

Sadly, I've been waiting for you to drop the catch-phrase since you signed up 2 weeks ago.

And yeah man... those commercials aired a looong time ago!!

Just making sure you weren't one of those *****ic pharmacists that go around asking/telling people to call them "Dr. Galazkiewicz".

Ya know, like your username or posting in this section implies. Carry on.

Don't let your inferiority complex think you can tell other Pharm.D.s not to use their title

Don't let your inferiority complex think you can tell other Pharm.D.s not to use their title

Can’t tell if you’re joking or not.

We are not physicians.. and to use the title of doctor (anywhere except at school if you are a professor, I guess) is stupid and just confuses patients ultimately.

Sorry Dr. Ceti

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Can’t tell if you’re joking or not.

We are not physicians.. and to use the title of doctor (anywhere except at school if you are a professor, I guess) is stupid and just confuses patients ultimately.

Sorry Dr. Ceti

What do you call your dentist?

What about the optometrist?

By their name, like any other human.

An ophthalmologist, sure. They are a physician.

An optometrist? No. That includes pharmacists, unless I’m casually joking with my other pharmd peers in jest.

You’re a pharmacist, not a physician: Get your own title

Really?

Interesting, it may be regional.

Every dentist or optometrist's office in the south, Southeast, and new England I've ever seen has the practitioner listed as "dr. _____"

It must be different in your area

Really?

Interesting, it may be regional.

Every dentist or optometrist's office in the south, Southeast, and new England I've ever seen has the practitioner listed as "dr. _____"

It must be different in your area

Out of respect for them and their education, ok... no harm in it *if it’s a one on one type thing in their clinic. Pretentious, but no harm done if not in public I guess. My point is to not confuse the general public. Doctor is synonymous with physician, those with pharmd, PT, OD, etc... that’s obviously far off from equal to MD/DO.

You been diagnosing a lot of people off their X-rays in the chain store lately?

Do you pump your gas and go shopping at Walmart in your white coat? Let everyone know the doc is in the house, right?

The article linked above hits the nail on the head, or the growth on the finger.

Reactions: 1 user
Out of respect for them and their education, ok... no harm in it *if it’s a one on one type thing in their clinic. Pretentious, but no harm done if not in public I guess. My point is to not confuse the general public. Doctor is synonymous with physician, those with pharmd, PT, OD, etc... that’s obviously far off from equal to MD/DO.

You been diagnosing a lot of people off their X-rays in the chain store lately?

Do you pump your gas and go shopping at Walmart in your white coat? Let everyone know the doc is in the house, right?

The article linked above hits the nail on the head, or the growth on the finger.

I always wear a lab coat with my giant golden name tag with "Dr." written on it at all times.

I try to look like a plague victim survivor (bloodshot and hollowed eyes, jaundiced complexion, and dark rings enhanced with makeup, wheezing and coughing from asthma) any time I had to serve the 340B clinic to make sure that people didn't talk to me unless they had to.

Reactions: 1 users
I always wear a lab coat with my giant golden name tag with "Dr." written on it at all times.

Touché.

I rock all my pins on my white coat collar. Graduation pin, NCPA pin, APhA pin, SSHP pin, Rho Chi pin, and multiple others. Lookin like a GD 5 Star General up in this biatch.

Apologies for ruining the thread and getting it derailed.

Reactions: 2 users