Skipping around on the Survey of Natural Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChipSkylarkxxxshinyteeth

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it still possible to skip from Biology to Ochem and back to Gchem at the end when taking the Survey of the Natural Sciences? I just took a Kaplan practice test and was not able to do this! Someone help

Members don't see this ad.

no you cannot
Really? I thought when I took it, I was able to review all 100 questions. Since biology, gen chem, and orgo are all in the same section, I think you can skip around between the 100 questions. You just can't go back to Survey of the Natural Sciences once you advance to PAT

Reactions: 1 users
I advise against it because there is a slim possibility you press on the submit button when you go the review section and thus, you submit that section and they give you zero to gen chem and orgo and you go to the next section.
Always do the review after you finish answering or guessing on all 100 questions.

Really? I thought when I took it, I was able to review all 100 questions. Since biology, gen chem, and orgo are all in the same section, I think you can skip around between the 100 questions. You just can't go back to Survey of the Natural Sciences once you advance to PAT

Yea I'm pretty sure you're right. You can skip around between the 100 questions but you can't return to the Natural Science questions once you move on to the PAT.

Reactions: 1 user