Skipping Questions on PAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GR1222

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!
Just had a quick question about skipping questions on the PAT section of the DAT. Exactly how do you do it? lol Do you have to go to the sections you want to do first and then hit review at the end? Or can you just skip to the sections you want to do first and then hit the previous button. I'm not sure how it works in the actual test setting because I know in Bootcamp and Crack the PAT, the review button is always there.

I usually go from start to finish but I recently tried skipping to other sections first since I know I always spend a lot of time in Key Holes and TFE and it worked better for me. TIA :)

Members don't see this ad.

You have to click next a bunch of times and hit review when you want to go back. I found it helpful to skip through angles and save them for last. More advice on this can be found in the DAT discussions thread.

Reactions: 1 users
Yep, extremely helpful. Don't dwell on unknown keyholes, angles, etc., or you will run out of time.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just hit review then double clicked on the question I wanted to skip to, then at the end I did "review skipped" and then after that I did "review marked"

Reactions: 1 user