Skirt or pants for an interview?

Started by xoxo111
Tags Tags
prepod
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xoxo111

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I’m debating between wearing a skirt or pants to my interviews. I’m going to wear a blazer for sure but should I wear a skirt or pants?
 
Hi, I’m debating between wearing a skirt or pants to my interviews. I’m going to wear a blazer for sure but should I wear a skirt or pants?
Either or. If you wear a skirt don't go with bright colors or complex patterns. To be safe go with solid black, blue or gray

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using SDN mobile