Skype Last Minute Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

indianjatt

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't know what to call the title,:laugh: but if I anyone wants to skype/chat about random mcat topics just to review before the mcat (sept 6/7/11 date), let me know. I think it will be a great way to test each other on high yield topics as well as difficult concepts. Maybe we can ask each other questions or just random concepts and ask the other person to explain it. I haven't really thought it through, but if anyone wants to give it a try, PM me.
 
If anyone else wants to have a skype review session let me know. It probably won't be very content heavy, but more of a brief review before the exam.
I would love2🙂 I had that idea on my mind too but I was skeptical about how this will work but hey I might never know if I don't try. I write on thursday, bring it on.
 
I would love2🙂 I had that idea on my mind too but I was skeptical about how this will work but hey I might never know if I don't try. I write on thursday, bring it on.

Let me know when you're free. Just pm me your skype name and times you are free. Hopefully it will work out. 😀
 
Bump. Anyone want to have a skype review session today? So far I've had two skype sessions and both were very helpful for me and I'm sure the others. If anyone needs a brief review of topics and wants to take it a little easy before their upcoming exam, I'm sure a skype session would be very helpful! It's still productive, yet relaxing at the same time.

Please PM today if you would like to have a skype review.