Skype Study Group for January Test Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

leaveit2rani

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I held a skype study group this summer, but everyone had different months for test dates and we could never get anything going that well. Plus some people left, and I had to reschedule because a ton of stuff came up. I am committed to a January test date now and am looking for 6-10 COMMITTED, bright members. For the record, I am a Junior with a 3.9 in Biological Sciences.

PM me if you want to join NOW. By now, I mean that we will be starting to discuss content and strategies immediately.
 
I am hoping for a commitment from now to January with everyone being on Skype at sometime during 3-4 days a week. I have done all my content review so will mostly be doing practice passages and exams.

The structure and main goal of this study group would be discussing content that is troubling people, doing the SN2ed hat thing. To make sure everyone stays on task, we will assign BR passages or TPR passages and then review them the next day and try to help each other understand thought processes during the passage.