Sleep medicine interview questions.

Started by msr76
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

msr76

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am planning to attend few interviews for sleep medicine fellowship. I do not have experience in sleep medicine and I did not have an oppurtunity to go for sleep medicine rotation in my IM residency. What interview questions I need to expect from the interviewers and what questions do I need to ask to get a better understanding about fellowship program.

Thank you.
 
I am also applying this year, has been to only one interview so far- they asked me the usual questions- why sleep, why here, tell me about you, what have you done till now etc etc. I asked them about how often you are on call/responsibilities, research (if you are interested) etc etc..Any other suggestions?
 
Thank you for the reply. I got 4 interviews so far. I am attending my first interview on August 27th. I will post my interview questions and experience at that time.