Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
not to be an annoying activist, but this is something I care about.
Earth Hour (sponsored by the World Wildlife Fund) is tomorrow, Saturday March 27 at 8:30 p.m.
All you have to do is turn your lights off for one hour!
The point is to unite everybody across the world for one cause, and that's to protect our planet for not only ourselves but all the other wonderful species we share it with (and that we all will be taking care of!)
So if you can, turn off the lights, bond with your family or friends (without TV!), or just sit outside and enjoy nature! I promise it will be worth it!
https://www.myearthhour.org/about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FclcMfzjwug
^an awesome video. it shows everything from the Eiffel tower to the sphinx going dark!
(BTW I don't think this would happen, but just in case...if you disagree with this event or don't believe in climate change or something, this isn't supposed to be a thread to debate it. I'm just trying to do my part to get awareness out 😀)
Thanks SDNers!!
Earth Hour (sponsored by the World Wildlife Fund) is tomorrow, Saturday March 27 at 8:30 p.m.
All you have to do is turn your lights off for one hour!
The point is to unite everybody across the world for one cause, and that's to protect our planet for not only ourselves but all the other wonderful species we share it with (and that we all will be taking care of!)So if you can, turn off the lights, bond with your family or friends (without TV!), or just sit outside and enjoy nature! I promise it will be worth it!
https://www.myearthhour.org/about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FclcMfzjwug
^an awesome video. it shows everything from the Eiffel tower to the sphinx going dark!
(BTW I don't think this would happen, but just in case...if you disagree with this event or don't believe in climate change or something, this isn't supposed to be a thread to debate it. I'm just trying to do my part to get awareness out 😀)
Thanks SDNers!!
