SLU and Howard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutie20

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I will appreciate your 2 cents about these schools. If you got accepted into these schools, what would make you choose one over the other? I have lived in Missouri for the past four years but I'm from California. Cali schools didn't show me any love neither did my top choice(Baylor).
Hoope to hear from y'all

Members don't see this ad.

Some things that would be important for me and that I would consider now are:

1) Why did I apply to these schools initially?

2) Do/Did I have a preference going into the admissions process of where I would go if I was/am accepted to each and every school I applied? Where do these 2 schools now stand in that ranking system?

3) Location: Do I really like the midwest/St. Louis better than the east coast/WDC? Why or why not? If something happened and I needed to get back home (to CA) from which location would this be easiest and cheapest? Not that I will have much time for leisure activities, but when I want to blow off steam, which location would offer the things that I like to do most to me? If married or engaged, how are the job prospects in my significant others field in each location? Which one would offer him/her the best opportunity for career advancement?

4) Which school presents you with the best financial aid package?

5) Where would I be happiest for at least the next 4 years of my life?

Hope this helps you a little bit. :luck: