China and Eastern Asia SLU ICM, Baguio City, Philippines

Started by invega
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

invega

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those considering medical school in the Philippines, check out St. Louis University International College of Medicine. You will get to study in cool Baguio City, away from the hot and humid climate of Metro Manila, away perennial flooding during the rainy season. You will study in an environment conducive to studying the USMLE.
I graduated from SLU in 2001 when it was just SLU College of Medicine (not international). I joined the 2005 match and got matched to my first choice in a program where I was the only IMG.
.The website is sluicm.org. .