SLU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stansbury

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anyone else recieved an invite from SLU? Also I was trying to book tickets to SLU, and I guess saint louis has 2 airports, could some one tell me which airport I should fly into? Also any advice from current SLU med students would be much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello there I'm a current SLU M1. You definitely want to fly into Lambert Stl airport (3 letter code is STL). The interview day is generally pretty relaxed and low key. I would call the admissions office and ask for an early interview if you have a flight out that afternoon. If you have any questions about the school feel free to ask

Hey, I'm interviewing there on Monday too! Regional interview in Los Angeles though. It's so awesome, I get to wake up from my own house. It looks like the interviews are mostly based on questions regarding your primary. Does anyone know if SLU interviewers are heavy on the current events (I'm really bad in this department) or ethical questions? (better at this)

Members don't see this ad :)
i have a regional too...i dont really understand, are we supposed to get there at 8am or just the time when our interviews at?

I believe it's when you're interview is at. There's no presentation or anything. No frills.

awesome...best interview YET!

I want one! How were you all invited? congrats

anystream said:
I want one! How were you all invited? congrats

i got it last wednesday and was completed the previous monday

I was complete for about a month before I recieved my interview, but I had turned my stuff in pretty early. I'm not a resident of their state, but I dont think it would matter due to slu being private. Also I recieved my invitation through email.