SLU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SunnyBunny7

the newest St. Lunatic
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Two questions:

1. I've read the other threads about Duke regionals, and I know that for Duke it's not a disadvantage to do a regional, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with SLU. I did read one poster somewhere that said they had a regional and got accepted. I'm from southern Cal so a regional in LA is what I'm looking at.

2. SLU has rolling admissions right? So that means that the sooner you interview, the better your chances of getting accepted? I just got an invite yesterday (my first one!!! yay me!!! :D ) and was wondering if I should go ahead and try to schedule it asap, or wait until december when I have winter break (I'm in school now). Would 2 months make a big difference?

Any advice on either of these questions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i don't know a darned thing about regional vs. onsite interviews. personally, i would try to go to the school, but that's just me.

i would try to schedule your interview as early as you can. early interviews can only help you. congrats on your first one!! hopefully you'll have many more. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi,
For all schools with rolling admissions, it is always better to get an interview early in the process. Schedule it now and don't wait till December.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, thanks. I was planning on just scheduling it as early as possible, but I was just wondering how much of a difference it made if I waited.

Now, if anybody could shed some light on this regional interview thing . . . :D

Oh, and also, is it weird to call the school and ask if there are any disadvantages to having a regional interview? Will they give you a straight answer? Is there even a straight answer?

I am almost sure they will say there are no disadvantages. It would be kind of weird for them to admit that there are. I've PM'd you with my experience last year.